How do you manage Torus Fractures in Children?
We are an expanding 24/7 urgent care clinic and require physicians with urgent care or extensive general practice experience.
Did you know the Welsh are responsible for modern orthopaedics?
The Medical Council are seeking feedback on their statement on the maintenance and retention of patient records. You are invited to review their letter and respond directly to them. Should you wish the College to collate responses and provide collective feedback, please email your comments to the GM (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Is there a quick and easy way to reduce non traumatic mandible dislocations without the need for sedation?
A shorter episode 11 this month, looking back at the Fundoscopy and Tetracaine Bites and looking at a genetic study that could determine how you metabolise Tramadol and a study that links anticholinergics with dementia.
What anti-emetics do you use for nausea and vomiting in pregnancy and which ones should you use? We talk with Urgent Care physician Dr Richard Chen who looked into this topic for his Medical Literature Project as part of his Fellowship Training with the RNZCUC.
• The training programme manual is now replaced by the “completing the training programme” pages on the website. The accreditation manual 2017 is no longer extant.
• Online urgent care course – module 1 has been updated. The other modules will not be edited until AFTER the 2019 UCPEX.
• CNA requirement – you should be submitting your first clinical notes audit within three months, and achieve a pass BEFORE attending UCPEX 2019.
• The checklist of skills to be assessed at the Skills Demonstration and Assessment Weekend (SDAW) will be released within the next 10 days to those who have booked to attend.
• The Education Committee have approved the decision that Core Skills List sign-off is a compulsory part of the training programme.
Why you must ask about Sunscreen allergies and other important things relating to local anaesthetic eye drops.
Is it time to ditch the ophthalmoscope as a tool for viewing the retina?