There are a few activities we ask that all registrars complete in the first few months of being on the programme:
On commencing the training programme:
- Familiarise yourself with this website, especially the pages on:
- Ensure that you have access to the Urgent Care College Information System (UCCIS).
- Meet your supervisor, ask them to complete the supervisor agreement form, and send it to the Training Programme Coordinator (TPC), (email@example.com).
- Inform the Medical Council that you have commenced training in urgent care using this form.
- Join a peer group and inform the TPC.
- Finalise your programme completion plan with your supervisor and load it into UCCIS as your Professional Development Plan (PDP).
- Pay your membership invoice (and other invoices if not HWNZ funded).
Within one month of starting the programme:
- Access the urgent care course online and familiarise yourself with the material (you should have received login details and course code from the Goodfellow Unit).
- If you have not received your books, contact the TPC.
- Access ECGWeekly to familiarise yourself with the material (you should have received login details from ECGWeekly).