Twitter is a great source of little tips and tricks. Today we look at four tweets that convey practice changing information or simple little things to improve your quality of life, all in less than 280 characters.
What to expect in 2020:
• Annual Survey
• Branch accreditation
• Update to Urgent Care Course
• Revised recertification programme
• Appoint a new Director of Professional Development
• One additional administration staff member
• Appointing the new Executive Committee
• An increase in the membership fee
For more information on these, click on the ‘read more’ button below.
Thank you to all that completed this survey. We’ve had several requests from registrars and Fellows asking what the typical remuneration and conditions are for urgent care doctors. The Treasurer, Dr Steve Adams, took the lead to conduct the survey. The results have been summarised with all personal or sensitive information removed.
Marlborough Urgent Care are searching for an energetic GP/ Medical Officer with an interest/ experience in Urgent Care.
this is a great opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team based in the beautiful area of Marlborough.