In view of the Covid19 crisis the recommendation from RNZCUC is:
- Any clinic with a current certificate expiring from now until 30 September 2020 has an automatic extension of six months. (ie 10 May would become 10 November)
- Any clinic requiring an assessment in the period from now until 30 September 2020 has this deferred by six months.
- RNZCUC reserves the right to increase (or reduce) this extension
- Clinics are responsible for maintaining their systems, operating hours and key personnel.
- Any proposed variations contrary to the standard should be submitted my email to Dr Richard Powell Chair Facility Audit Subcommittee (FAS) RNZCUC (firstname.lastname@example.org)