The College did not achieve a quorum for the AGM.
- The ExC will propose a suitable date to reconvene the AGM. This should be a date that allows us a high chance of achieving a quorum.
- The ExC members nominated by members in 2019 remain in post.
- The membership fee remains at the level approved by members in 2018 ($1070 GST excl)
(information below was published on 13 March)
Revised notice of Annual General Meeting
We previously announced that the RNZCUC AGM would be held at the Vodafone Events Centre, Manukau, following day one of the Goodfellow Symposium. The symposium is now cancelled. The Executive Committee has agreed that we will hold the AGM using an online videoconference platform and allow all members the opportunity to vote on motions in the week before the AGM. This is due to the potential impact should a group of urgent care doctors become infected with Covid-19, the rapidly changing situation, potential travel restrictions, and constraints on members’ availability,
The AGM will take place at 6pm, Saturday 28 March using an online platform. As in previous years, full members will be able to vote by logging in to the College website and navigating to the AGM voting page. Voting will be open from 3pm, Friday 20 March. Details of the voting page, videoconference system, and information for each of the motions will be shared next week.
Any member wishing to raise a motion or matter for discussion should inform the GM (email@example.com) by 9am Wednesday 18 March.
- Motion: That members agree to hold the AGM using an online videoconference platform.
- This motion is required as the use of an online platform is not strictly per our rules.
- Approve last year’s minutes.
- Present and accept the Executive Committee report.
- Present and accept the financial report.
- Set the membership fees for 2020-21.
- Vote for ExC nominations.