RNZCUC permits health practitioners with an interest in urgent care to access educational material developed or paid for by the College.
The subscription for one year is $390 (GST excl), with renewal each year on 1 April. For those applying part way through the subscription period, we pro-rate the invoice which we send on application. Refunds are possible on request however a $60 (GST excl) administration fee will be deducted from any refund.
This subscription allows access to:
- Urgent care course
- Latest CPD quizzes
- Essentials knowledge quiz (to be developed during the latter half of 2021)
- Core skills videos and checklists
- Bootcamp videos (once released to a wider audience)
- Supervision training stage one video
The educational subscription holder will also receive discounts for events organised by RNZCUC such as the Bootcamp and will be invited to join RNZCUC training/CPD webinars (these are likely to be free access).
This subscription does NOT constitute:
- Progress towards Fellowship.
- Access to the Training Programme (but is access to some training programme resources).
- Membership of the College or society.
We’d like you to note that RNZCUC owns the material, and it is to be used only for educational purposes for the person holding the educational subscription. If you wish to copy or share the material or use it for other purposes, you must first receive written permission from RNZCUC. The Goodfellow Unit is the service provider of the UCC material, and RNZCUC is not responsible for service provision. Completing the form below and applying means that you understand and agree to this.
To access our educational resources, please complete the form below.