Paracetamol is in the news again. There is a question of limiting paracetamol sales. So let us review the treatment of paracetamol ingestion. Technically it is easy to manage if you know the exact dose and time of ingestion. Kids are a little different and you have to estimate maximum possible ingestion. Beware of delayed presentation, beware of multiple ingestions. Blood tests are important if you are not sure. the cost of getting this wrong is literally life and death. Community management can be challenging is you need blood tests to confirm lack of toxicity. Easy in the ED. Should we limit the size of paracetamol sales to below 10gm? What do you think?