Applications are now open for the position of Director of Professional Development. Applicants should send their CV with a covering letter to the College. As the GM is soon to be away on leave, please send your application to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for DPD position”, so we can forward it on to the subcommittee involved.
Applications close 10 March 2020.
This a very broad role that also includes a focus on implementing activities in line with the College strategy.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve the College’s recertification programme
- Oversee Fellows’ performance and manage the College response for under-performing Fellows
- Promote quality urgent care and best practice in urgent care facilities
- Provide clinical input into College policies and directives
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Working within the small operational team of the College, you will support and contribute to existing and new College projects and processes. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with key College operational staff and committees, as well as other Colleges at national and international level. This role is a “work in progress”. It is expected that the DPD will work with their direct reports to grow, develop and alter the role over time.
The full position description is available for download. Applications close 10 March 2020.