- Apply for your event to be endorsed by completing this form. RNZCUC currently does not charge for this. On approval of CME hours, we will ask that you use our ‘endorsed for RNZCUC CME’ logo on your website and/or other promotional material.
- Request to advertise your event on the RNZCUC website. To advertise you must first complete the form for CME endorsement.
- For commercial or for-profit organisations, the cost of running an advert on the website and newsletter for up to 8 weeks is: $200 (GST excl). You may extend publication for a further four weeks for $100 (GST excl).
- For charities or not-for-profit organisations, there is no charge for advertising endorsed CME events. We may allow you to advertise non-endorsed CME, but the fee for commercial organisations will apply.
- For any advertiser, changes to published adverts may attract an additional administration fee.
- We reserve the right not to publish adverts on our website or in the newsletter.
- Any advertisement for a non-endorsed event will be annotated with a statement indicating that it does not attract urgent care CME points.
The information below is for potential advertisers.