The ACC innovation fund is new for ACC and is a response to the array of good ideas we have had raised with us.
Our 2021/2022 Innovation Fund is here and we’re looking to partner with health innovators that have great ideas to help injured people recover faster.
We have up to $100,000 (ex GST) for innovative health services initiatives that will help improve outcomes and experiences for people recovering from injury.
We’re looking for innovative health service initiatives that could be:
- introducing new or more efficient pathways of care
- a product that improves access to a service for clients in hard to reach places or for specific client groups
- a current process that could be improved to save you and our client’s time
- technology that provides insights on services our clients receive and their impact
- a new package of care that can be tailored around clients so they can achieve their best outcome
Ultimately, we are looking for ideas from the sector. The scope of the Innovation Fund is wide because we know there are a range of ideas in the sector on how to improve outcomes for injured people. This fund is an opportunity for you to put that idea into action.
Our main objective for this fund is to help people recover from injury faster. If you think you have a great idea, then we want to hear from you.
More information about the Innovation Fund and how to apply can be found on our Innovation Fund webpage.
Registration of Interest opens on Friday 4 February 2022 and closes on Thursday 24 February 2022.
If you have any general questions about the Fund, please contact the Innovation Fund Team at firstname.lastname@example.org