Enjoy emergency medicine work, but not the hours? Eager to work in an established, urgent care clinic?
Minor Accident & Illness Centre (MAIC) is a state-of-the-art, trailblazing urgent care clinic in the heart of Morayfield, 40 minutes from Sunshine Coast, QLD. Located in a multidisciplinary, fully integrated health hub, the MAIC is already established with urgent care physicians, emergency medicine consultants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and additional experienced support staff. With the federal budget committing $4.4 million, over 2 years, the MAIC is prepared and excited to reoffer much needed care to the wider community. With strong relationships and accreditation with the Royal New Zealand College of Urgent Care this facility can offer urgent care pathway, training, and additional support to staff who are leading the way in the future of health care. With negotiation under way with the department we are excited to confirm a reopening day in the very near future.
If Urgent Care is a pathway you wish to follow, we are able to offer Registrar options to be Fellowed with the Royal New Zealand College of Urgent Care. With Recognised Prior Learning you can achieve this quicker than the standard four-year programme.
Why choose Health Hub Doctors Morayfield:
- Substantial patient database, 200,000 with 300 – 500 new patients weekly
- Onsite allied health services, including General Practice Clinic, physiotherapy, medical imaging, QML Pathology, iHear Audiology, and pharmacy
- Mental Health Services, including clinical psychologists, relationship, and addiction support
- Doctors with special interests in Sports and Musculoskeletal Medicine and Chronic Disease Management
- Doctors who specialize in: Oncology, Renal, Cardiology, Orthopeadics, Rehabilitation, Gastroenterology, Urology, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Biomechanical Chiropractic services
- Research based medicine, including clinical trials centre
- Working alongside experienced and accredited doctors
With more information to be released over the coming weeks, we are interested to hear from doctors who are interested in Urgent Care looking to start in early 2023.
Sound like the perfect role for you? Want to know more or tour our facilities?
Enquire now to have a private discussion or, alternatively, for more information please contact our Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.