Are you an experienced Urgent Care Practitioner with a passion for caring for people in our community? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Urgent Care
- Permanent Part time role
- Kapiti Coast based, right by the beach!
About the Centre:
Team Medical at Kapiti operates as an integrated family health centre providing full GP care from Monday to Friday, and an Accident and Medical (A&M) service for accidents and urgent medical care, that is open 8.00am to 10.00pm seven days a week. We also have full x-ray facilities on site and are aligned to the Life Pharmacy sited beside the practice.
We have a role for an Urgent Care Clinical Director to join us on a permanent part time basis, working 24-30 hours per week. Ideally you will be vocationally registered or working toward this. You will be working with a team of skilled nurses and GP colleagues and a dedicated and experienced administration team.
You will bring to the role:
- Sound clinical and service skills enabling you to fully utilize your experience
- Flexible, able to work late nights and weekends.
- Great communication skills
- FRNZCUC or working towards achieving the fellowship qualification in Urgent Care in the next six months
- Ability to provide healthcare to a full range of people in our community
- Hold a General Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Be legally eligible to work in New Zealand
For more information please contact Emma Johnson – Medical Centre Manager at email@example.com