Are you an experienced Urgent Care Practitioner with a passion for caring for people in our community? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Supportive, collaborative team
- Large modern practice
- Located in sunny Napier
About The Doctors Napier:
Located on the East Coast in beautiful sunny Hawkes Bay, The Doctors Napier is a thriving busy practice with a young and friendly team. Our practice is spread across four sites: The Doctors Napier, The Doctors Greenmeadows, The Doctors Ahuririand The EIT Health Centre. If you have a preference for the hustle and bustle of a busy, downtown practice or the quiet pace of a family focused, small practice, we are sure to be able to have something that suits.
In addition to the full range of primary care provided in our Napier site, we offer several additional services, including Functional medicine, naturopathy, acute care, X-ray and nurse clinics.
We have a permanent position for an Urgent Care Practitioner to join us , working 32 hours per week. You will be working with a team of skilled nurses and GP colleagues and a dedicated and experienced administration team. Ideally you will hold or be working towards the FRNZCUC.
You will bring to the role:
- Sound clinical and service skills enabling you to fully utilize your experience
- Flexible, able to work some evenings and weekends
- Great communication skills
- Ability to provide healthcare to a full range of people in our community
- Hold for registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Be legally eligible to work in New Zealand
For further information, please contact Anna Drakeford on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 151 0048 or please hit “apply now” to submit your application for consideration.