Bettr by Tamaki Health is New Zealand’s first large scale telehealth platform. Bettr is backed by a network of trusted doctors from 48 clinics owned by New Zealand’s largest primary healthcare group, Tāmaki Health whose brands include Local Doctors and White Cross.
Bettr is the first purpose-built virtual platform that gives Kiwis the opportunity to fit healthcare into their busy lives, no matter where in the country they are. It ensures “better access for all” so everyone is able to have those important conversations with their doctor.
Bettr is a secure, easy to use and affordable platform. It will never eliminate the need for in person consultations altogether, however there are many health concerns that can be addressed via phone or video.
Bettr enables patients, whether enrolled or not, to have virtual consultations in the privacy of their own home, workplace or even car on a smartphone or other personal device, with patient records securely integrated into the software.
About the opportunity:
We currently have opportunities for new doctors to join the Bettr team. The service is currently offered physically from our Otahuhu clinic in Auckland and is available from 8am to 8pm, seven days a week. We offer full telehealth training and support in all aspects of the role.
We are seeking doctors who can:
- Ensure clinical services are delivered effectively, efficiently and to a high-quality standard
- Display a patient-focused approach
- Maintain a high standard of medical skill, knowledge and attitudes
- Liaise effectively regarding the patient’s treatment with other medical providers including the usual GP
You will need to have:
- Current registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- Experience in General Practice /Urgent Care (previous telehealth experience is ideal but not essential)
- The ability to work autonomously
- Legal right to work in New Zealand
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent written English and communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, contact/ email: firstname.lastname@example.org