Healius Limited has an outstanding and rewarding opportunity for suitably experienced, unrestricted VR General Practitioners to join a team in working in a dedicated brand new Immediate Care department.
We are looking for a General Practitioner to practice from our Immediate Care department who will:
- Collaborate closely with the dedicated triage nurse
- Deliver an exemplary patient experience
- Adopt internal referral pathways
- Work closely with other independent General Practitioners
- Be able to suture, apply back-slabs to minor fractures and administer intravenous therapy
- Provide immediate care to local patients, businesses, sports teams & schools
Potential leadership & teaching opportunities also may be available
- Excellent facilities in a well-supported environment
- Flexible contractual arrangements & operating hours
- Introduces you to new patients with follow up potential
- Exciting alternative to primary health care
- Financial incentives available in the form of guaranteed return at $150 per hour for the first 3 months of a 12 month contract
NSW – Western Sydney
VIC – Narre Warren
Unrestricted GP with vocational registration
Emergency Department experience preferable.
Get in Touch
Simon Cross (Chief Relationship & Recruitment Officer) & Dr John Adie (Medical Director for Immediate Care) will be visiting Auckland between Thurs 12th – Sat 14th Sept to attend the Urgent Care Book Camp at the Cordis Hotel, Auckland.
To discuss this opportunity further Simon Cross be available for a confidential one-to-one discussion on Friday 13th Sept between 8am-5pm. Dr John Adie (Medical Director for Immediate Care) will jointly be available for dinner in Auckland on Thursday 12th Sept- 7pm or Fri 13th Sept – 7pm.
To arrange an appointment or join them for dinner please contact Zoe Clements on +61 466 933 785. or email email@example.com