We are seeking a doctor preferably a Fellow of the RNZCGP or Fellow of RNZCUC, or working towards either of these qualifications for our Urgent Care clinic in Nelson.
The Medical and Injury Centre is an accredited Urgent Care Clinic co-located with a small General Practice near the city centre. Our clinic has 29000 patient presentations per annum. The clinical team compromise of Urgent Care Physicians, General Practitioners and Nurse Practitioners.
The clinic is open 8am-10pm however we are particularly interested in applicants who can work between 8am-7pm Monday – Friday for 12-32 hours per week. We are flexible.
You will bring the following qualifications and experience:
- Fellowship with RNZCUC and/or RNZCGP or working towards either of these qualifications
- Current annual practising certificate
- Familiarity with acute presentations including:
- X-ray and treatment of minor limb injuries
- ECG interpretation
- Community based IV therapies
- CORE Advanced certificate
We offer a great place to work with job security and a supportive team
Perfect work/life balance
Additional benefits negotiable
To request a position description and to apply please contact:
Dr Anna Riddiford (Medical Director) email@example.com