Local Doctors Mount Roskill – is seeking for a Medical Director with an Urgent Care Fellowship
Local Doctors Mount Roskill is seeking a suitably qualified Medical Director to lead our medical team.
• Our Urgent Care clinic operates 7 days per week until 8pm
• You will be a NZ registered medical practitioner and hold Fellowship of the RNZCUC.
• The role is part time but full-time applicants are welcome to apply
Previous experience as a Medical Director of an Urgent Care clinic is desirable but not essential; full training and support from senior clinicians and managers is provided.
A top remuneration package is offered.
Assistance with relocation can also be provided.
What you need:
• Current registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• Fellow of the Royal New Zealand College of Urgent Care
• Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
• Current ACLS certificate
There’s never been a better time to join us at Tamaki Health. Each day, we’re responsible for the treatment of over four thousand patients, and that’s growing – fast. With over 40 general practice and urgent care clinics from Whangarei to Christchurch.
Interested? ….for further information and any questions about the role contact Carlos at email@example.com