Nau mai, haere mai ki Auckland Regional Public Health!
Bring your expertise, your knowledge and your skills to make a difference around the way we approach our mahi to promote and protect the health and wellbeing of all people living in Tāmaki Makaurau.
- Right now, we are living through a chapter in history.
- This is your chance to influence how the COVID-19 story ends
- Full-time or part-time (minimum 3 consecutive days)
- You could be a fixed term employee or Independent Contractor – until June 2022.
- Rostered over 7 days, 8-10 hour days (outbreaks could require longer hours)
- Non-patient facing role. Immediate start.
- Greenlane Clinical Centre Location with parking onsite
We are currently seeking Doctors to lead our Covid Case & Contact teams
The opportunity | Ngā whakaritenga o te mahi
In partnership with Case & Contact Team Lead Public Health Nurses (PHN) or Health protection Officers (HPO) your role as one of the SMO Team Leads will be to provide clinical leadership and coaching for: scoping Covid cases, gathering of Case and Contact details from new Cases, developing the Case Management Plan, lead case reviews, lead outbreaks assigned to the team and much more.
Full training will be provided and you will be working with a supportive team of GP’s and Medical Officers.
The unit is supported and clinically lead by Public Health Medicine Specialists and your professional development will be managed through the Clinical Director.
For all aspects of this role and experience/knowledge required please see the position description.
About you | He kōrero mōu
Given the importance of this role, you will:
- Have general registration with MCNZ, previous experience in primary care or urgent care is highly sought after
- Be able to lead a multi-disciplinary team consisting of medical, nursing, and allied health staff
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is vital
- Be able to quickly build rapport and trust with your team and with COVID cases and contacts, and have great phone communication skills.
- Be looking for a role where you can represent and serve Pasifika and/or Māori whānau and hapori.
If you would like the opportunity to contribute to the health and wellbeing of our Auckland community and share Auckland DHB’s values of Haere Mai (welcome), Manaaki (respect), Tūhono (together) and Angamua (aim high) we would love to hear from you.
For more information about this role please contact Ankie Crosbie, Logistics Manager by emailing AnkieC@adhb.govt.nz
If you have any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact (Emma), Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com or Ph 021 571192 quoting GRE0032 to discuss how we can best support your application.