The 2018 programme for the “Emergency Management of Severe Burns” (EMSB) course has been set as follows:
- February 17th – Sydney (CHW) – only 3 places left
- March 17th – Adelaide
- March 17th – Auckland
- March 24th – Melbourne (Alfred)
- March 24th – Darwin
- March 24th – Brisbane – only 10 places left
- April 14th – Warrnambool
- May 5th – Perth
- May 5th – Sunshine Coast Qld
- May 12th – Sydney (RNSH)
- June 23rd – Hobart
- August – Townsville – date to be confirmed, possibly 11th or 18th
- August 18th – Christchurch
- September 29th – Sydney (Concord)
- November 17th – Melbourne
- November 24th – Wellington
1) Each course can only take 24 applicants, and the courses do fill quickly.
This year, all courses were fully booked from mid-August onwards. I would encourage you to register early.
2) We need a minimum of 18 participants to run a course. ANZBA reserves the right to cancel courses if the minimum registration numbers are not received by the end of early-bird registration (ie 4 weeks before the course).
3) If you are planning to register and your work will be paying for it – please send me your form BEFORE sending it through to your work department for processing (just indicate “ hospital payment to follow” on the payment section) . Hospitals are really awful at organizing payments, and quite a few people have missed out on courses as they were full by the time the hospital sent through their paperwork.
4) I will ALWAYS acknowledge receipt of a faxed registration. If I have not acknowledged its receipt – I have not received it.
5) I cannot guarantee a place on a course without receipt of your registration form and payment. Payment costs remain the same as they were for 2017.
Please click here for registration form for your reference. This can be returned by fax, email or snail mail.
On-line registration with PayPal option is also available through the ANZBA website: http://anzba.org.au/education/event/