|Victoria Clinic is a vibrant Urgent Care & GP Clinic. We are looking for an Urgent Care Fellow to join our skilled team in the role of Clinical Director|
We are a hybrid clinic with an onsite X-ray, Pharmacy & GP clinic
We offer Minor skin surgery, Fracture, Allergy and Immigration clinics. We are seeking candidates with an interest in leadership, musculoskeletal medicine and teaching . We have urgent care registrars in training.
1. To provide good clinical care.
2. To maintain professional relationships with patients
3. To work collaboratively with colleagues
4. To provide leadership, quality improvement and teaching with an equity focus
To be successful you must ideally have:
• Have NZ residency, a work visa or be eligible to work in New Zealand
• Current Registration as a medical practitioner in NZ or be eligible for vocational registration
• Knowledge of Medtech Evolution is an advantage but not necessary (training provided)
• Commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Qualifications & experience in urgent care is essential.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Have cultural competence.
Part time or full time position available. Our Urgent Care Clinic is open 8am-8pm daily.
We are open to considering qualified overseas candidates who are eligible for vocational registration. We are an accredited employer with immigration New Zealand for work visas.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com