PERMANENT FULL TIME GP POSITION FOR CENTRAL OTAGO
Are you committed to providing the best support, care and advice to a small community?
Would you like to have ski fields, cycling, vineyards and fishing right on your doorstep?
If this is you, Roxburgh Medical Centre has an opportunity for a dedicated GP to join our team.
This is a permanent position with negotiable hours.
About the position:
You will bring to the role:
- Sound clinical and service skills enabling you to lead the practice.
- Ability to maintain clinical governance within the practice.
- Ability to provide healthcare to the full range of people in our community
- Hold a current General Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- The current GP covers one week night on call, this is negotiable. Other nights and weekends are covered by PRIME staff.
You will be working in a friendly rural community made up of young families, retirees and seasonal workers.
You will be ably supported by the owner of the practice, the Roxburgh Medical Services Trust, administrative staff and a very competent nursing team.
A comfortable fully furnished house, internet and electricity is provided.
Salary Package is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please contact the Practice Manager, Joan Anderson 021 246 1292 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.