2017 AGM documents
Minutes of 2016 AGM
AGM 2017 agenda
2016 AGM documents
Minutes of 2015 AGM
AGM 2016 Agenda
How to vote:
Firstly, choose how you will attend
This can be by attending in person or by choosing a 'proxy'.
A proxy is a member who will attend and vote on you behalf.
PLEASE APPOINT A PROXY IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NOT BE ATTENDING!
Otherwise, the meeting may not have enough members present for a quorum.
In that case, the meeting must be abandoned and re-convened.
Choosing a proxy
1) Please choose a member who you know will be attending.
2) You may name a person, or an officeholder, e.g. chairperson, v
ice-chairperson, treasurer or secretary
The proxy must be a financial member of RNZCUC, i.e. an urgent care fellow or trainee.
A chairperson will always be present at the meeting. If the chairperson fails to attend, a temporary chairperson will be elected to chair the meeting.
Nominees and position: see voting form below.
1) Electronically. Complete the online voting form below.
2) By mail or scan and email - print the voting form and send to RNZCUC
3) In person at the AGM.
4) By proxy - nominate your proxy below.
1) When voting you must
nominate a proxy to vote on any matters arising at the AGM.
2) For ease of administration, please vote electronically if possible.
There is no change in the fees for the upcoming financial year
Click here for Candidate Information.